Today's MessagePosted: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Advanced Online Course Development Certificate
Strengthen your online and hybrid skills to enhance course design and increase student engagement. This summer webinar series will provide you with techniques and resources to
- develop content to increase student engagement;
- incorporate Universal Design for Learning to address various student strengths and needs;
- implement best practices when designing course assessments and activities;
- ensure alignment between course outcomes, assessments, and activities.
Each of the following sessions will meet online at 2:00 p.m.
- Creating Interactive Content for Your Course – June 12
- Authentic Assessment – June 15
- Locating and Using Electronic Resources in Your Course – June 19
- Universal Design for Learning – June 22
- Open SUNY COTE Quality Rubric (OSCQR) - June 26
For more information about the Online Course Development Certificates, please visit the Instructional Design and Training website. Visit the Workshop Registration System site for details and to register.
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Tuesday, June 6, 2017