Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Today's Message

Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2015

How Do I Get Rid of That?

Unneeded property should not be left in the hallway or on the loading dock. When property is no longer needed, please send an original surplus form (PDF) to Business Services.

The form must be signed by the department chair or director or it will be returned. When the completed form is received, a work order will be placed for the removal of the property, and a copy of the work order will be e-mailed to the person who submitted the surplus form.

Please call Business Services at 878-6835 with questions about surplus property.

Submitted by: Lauren A Morse