Today's MessagePosted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Top Five Things to Know About...the Counseling Center
Top Five Things to Know About...the Counseling Center, located in the Weigel Wellness Center:
1. Our services are free and confidential to students.
2. Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; urgent care and walk-in hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
3. Help is available after hours—seven days a week, 24 hours a day—by calling Crisis Services at (716) 834-3131; University Police (UPD) at (716) 878-6333 (for on campus); the Buffalo Police at 911 (for off campus); or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-TALK (8255).
4. If the immediate safety of a student or any person is a concern, do not wait. Please call UPD and the 24/7 numbers above immediately and get them involved.
5. Complete a Student of Concern online reporting form immediately and follow your own department protocols, including informing your chair and/or supervisor. More information about our scope of practice, services, and trainings is available on the Counseling Center website.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Friday, October 12, 2018