Today's MessagePosted: Friday, October 30, 2015
VOYA Financial Presents 'Staying the Course': November 5
Gary Witten from VOYA Financial will present "Staying the Course," information and options to help you stay focused on your retirement objectives and weather the ups and downs of the stock market, on Thursday, November 5, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in Butler Library 210. Lunch will be provided.
This free workshop will address the following questions:
- The financial rollercoaster: What's happening and where do you go from here?
- Market volatility: How does it make you feel?
- Is it time to re-balance your portfolio?
- Will you still be able to retire at age 62 or 65?
- How long is it going to take to recover your losses?
- What should you do now?
RSVP to Molly Pecoraro, (716) 626-3928.
Monday, November 2, 2015
Tuesday, November 3, 2015