Today's MessagePosted: Friday, January 21, 2022
2021 W-2 Forms Available Online
Active Buffalo State College employees can view and print their W-2 Wage and Tax Statement from any computer or smartphone through NYS Payroll Online.
Go to the State Payroll Self-Service website.
1. Log in to www.suny.edu/hrportal.
2. Click on the NYS Payroll Online icon.
3. Complete the verification process the first time you log in. You will need your nine-digit NYS Employee ID obtained from SUNY HR Self Service or your pay stub.
4. For NYS Payroll Online, if you do not have the Payroll Online application on the NY.gov portal, go to https://psonline.osc.ny.gov/ in the same browser session and tab after reaching the NY.gov portal in step 3.
5. Select View W-2.
6. Select Year End Form for required year. (Please be sure that pop-ups are enabled in your browser.)
7. Print the W-2.
Within the State Payroll Self-Service system, you can elect to opt out of receiving paper direct deposit stubs. If you are not enrolled in direct deposit, you can enroll anytime by completing the direct deposit enrollment request form.
Paper copies of the 2021 W-2s were picked up by the U.S. Postal Service on January 20, 2022.
Please call the Payroll Office with questions: (716) 878-4124.
Friday, January 28, 2022