Today's MessagePosted: Monday, April 12, 2021
Call for Submissions: Faculty and Staff Research and Creativity Forum Spring '21
The Research and Creativity Council (RCC) is pleased to announce this call for submissions for the annual Faculty and Staff Research and Creativity Forum. Because of COVID-19 restrictions, the traditional fall forum was postponed. In recognition of the scholarly and creative work that the Buffalo State College community has continued to pursue despite the global pandemic and the many unexpected challenges we have all faced since March 2020, the Digital Commons will host a virtual “poster session” forum of research presentations. We encourage all Buffalo State faculty and staff members to submit their latest research and scholarly endeavors to this forum (multiple submissions are welcome). All submissions will be peer reviewed before publication in the Digital Commons.
Please follow the instructions below:
- All presentations must be submitted via PowerPoint. You are encouraged to use voice-over annotation throughout the presentation.
- Please include your name(s), job title, department, and school and the title of the presentation on the first slide
- Please limit the total presentation to three or four slides.
- Please submit your presentation electronically.
a. Select your school.
b. Click "Submit Your Work."
- Submission due date: May 14, 2021
- Forum publication date: May 28, 2021
- Please contact Raquel Schmidt, chair and associate professor of exceptional education, or Gina Game, research compliance manager for sponsored programs, with questions.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021