Today's MessagePosted: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Campbell Student Union: Spring 2021 Operations Updates
Welcome back! The Campbell Student Union (CSU) team has been hard at work this winter break in developing policies and procedures for all who use the services within our building. With the beginning of the semester underway, please keep in mind the following important guidelines when visiting the Campbell Student Union:
- To enter the Campbell Student Union, faculty, staff, and students must use the entry doors located on the Plaza side of the building, across from Butler Library. To assist with a one-way flow of traffic, visitors are asked to exit the building from the Perry side of the building, near the Barnes & Noble at Buffalo State Bookstore.
- Upon entering the Campbell Student Union, all faculty, staff, and students are required to scan their Bengal ID cards, as well as display a current "negative" green dot on their COVID-19 Daily Screening Questionnaire. This proof of completion can be displayed via smartphone, but printed copies with a current date are also acceptable.
- Should you not have a Bengal ID card, or if your Bengal ID was printed before summer 2013, we ask that you please complete the CSU Visitor Close Contact Log, located on our iPads at the Bengal Bars upon entry. If you have any questions regarding the completion of the form, please feel free to ask one of our CSU team members for assistance.
- While visiting the Campbell Student Union, please help us by practicing social distancing, wearing a mask (unless seated in one of our Chartwells dining areas), and using the multiple hand sanitizer stations found throughout the CSU.
- If at any time you have a question or need assistance during your visit, please speak with a CSU team member, and we will be happy to assist.
Thank you for following our guidelines when visiting the CSU. Should you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail our staff.
We look forward to seeing you this semester. Go, Bengals!
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Monday, February 8, 2021