Today's MessagePosted: Monday, March 9, 2020
Commuter Appreciation Week: March 16–20
Student Leadership and Engagement, United Students Government (USG), and the Anne Frank Project are excited to announce the celebration of Commuter Appreciation Week March 16–20 at Buffalo State College. Our commuter students make up more than half the student body and are a major part of the college culture. While we always appreciate them, we will host a special week of programs to celebrate them with the entire Buffalo State community.
Programs will include:
- Parking Lot Giveaways (between the Classroom and Technology buildings)
- Commuter Outreach Tabling during Bengal Pause
- USG Movie Night featuring Queen and Slim
- USG Midterm Relaxation during Bengal Pause
- Commuter Connections Lunch on Friday
The week's full schedule can be found on Student Leadership and Engagement's website.
Please encourage your commuter students to stop by to grab some coffee and a snack. If your office would like to participate in any way or has questions, please contact Student Leadership and Engagement.