From the Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic AffairsPosted: Thursday, March 19, 2020
Extensions of Upcoming Academic Deadlines
In light of the disruptions to the college schedule because of coronavirus concerns, the following academic deadlines have been extended:
- The spring 2020 midterm grading window will remain open in Banner until 9:00 p.m. Monday, April 6.
- The pass/fail application deadline is extended until Monday, April 20.
- The deadline for removal of I grades (Incomplete) from fall 2019 or J-Term 2020 is extended until Monday, April 20.
- The withdrawal from spring 2020 course deadline is extended until Monday, April 20.
- The federal aid SAP (satisfactory academic progress) waiver deadline for spring 2020 is extended until Monday, April 20.
Advisement PINs will be required for undeclared, first-year, and probationary students. We will remove PINS for continuing students in good standing to allow ease of registration but provide messaging about reaching out and using current resources (e.g., Student Outcome Tracker, Roadmaps, Degree Works). Advisers will check for appropriate registration later. This is a temporary change.
Please share these new deadlines with faculty, staff, and students. Thank you.