Today's MessagePosted: Monday, April 6, 2020
Professional Development Webinar: '7 Steps to Team Performance' - April 10
Please join us for a free professional development webinar, 7 Steps to Team Performance, presented by Mike Cardus, consultant and owner of Organizational Development by Mike Cardus, on Friday, April 10, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Both virtual and face-to-face teams that are high performing and deliver consistent results come from a purposeful process and method that includes both behaviors and tasks.
How Will You Make Progress?
- Develop and lead high-performance teams using an evidence-based model.
- Facilitate leadership of teams.
- Prevent and intervene for maladaptive team member behaviors.
- Learn the steps to create buy-in for team projects from people who are outside the team.
Why Does It Matter?
Teams that are high performing and produce consistent results come from a purposeful process and method that includes both behaviors and tasks. These align with the goals, values, and commitments coached and evaluated throughout the lifespan of the team. This process makes your team better and makes you a more valuable team member.
What Are the Areas of Focus?
- Tools and techniques to create and lead resonant, high-performance teams that produce results and profit.
- Methods of increasing retention of talent while decreasing completion time of projects and tasks.
- Leadership methods of honing and using interpersonal and political skills that are needed to complete team projects and goals, leading to an increase in your value to the team and organization.
Please register through Eventbrite.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Wednesday, April 8, 2020