Today's MessagePosted: Friday, October 30, 2020
Registrar's Office: Banner Legend
As we prepare for upcoming J-Term and Spring 2021 registration, please be sure to download or bookmark the Banner legend (PDF, 196 KB). This quick reference guide explains the fields you see in Banner when viewing the master schedule and sections.
The table of contents covers the following:
- Instructional Methods
- Restrictions or Reservations
- Section Notes
- Days of Week
- Course Prefixes
- Building Designations
- Class Schedule Search Headings as They Appear in Banner Self-Service (SSB)
- Class Schedule Column Headings as They Appear on the Online Master Schedule on the Registrar’s Office Website
- Advising Codes
Please note the following two important building designations:
- ONLINE - This denotes that a course is being offered 100 percent online, either Online Asynchronous or Online Synchronous.
- REMOTE - This denotes that a course was originally scheduled to meet in a traditional or hybrid format (in-person/on-campus), but because of COVID-19 was changed to online delivery, either Online Asynchronous or Online Synchronous.
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Thursday, November 12, 2020