Today's MessagePosted: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Tell Students: Applying for an Absentee Ballot Workshop - October 1
Join the Civic and Community Engagement Office for a Virtual Voting Workshop tomorrow, October 1, from 1:00 to 1:30 p.m. We'll walk members of the campus community through the absentee ballot process and answer questions about voting. Join us on Zoom or call (929) 205-6099.
Meeting ID: 870 5761 6218
Additional Virtual Voting Workshops will be held as follows. Use the Zoom link and call-in number listed above. All are welcome:
- Tuesday, October 6 | 1:00–1:30 p.m. | Voting: Absentee Ballots, Early Voting, Election Day
- Tuesday, October 13 | 1:00–1:30 p.m. | What’s on My Ballot and Making a Voting Plan
- Wednesday, October 21 | 6:00–6:30 p.m. | What’s on My Ballot and Making a Voting Plan
- Wednesday, October 28 | 6:00–6:30 p.m. | What Are My Rights at the Ballot Box?
- Thursday, November 5 | 1:00–1:30 p.m. | The Election Happened. What’s Next?
Please contact the Civic and Community Engagement Office, 878-3919, with questions.
Thursday, October 1, 2020