Today's MessagePosted: Thursday, September 16, 2021
Tell Students: Mindfulness Skills Workshops - Thursdays at 3:30 p.m.
The Buffalo State College Counseling Center will host Mindfulness Skills Workshops with mindfulness instructor Maria Kahn on Thursdays starting today, September 16, through December 16, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in Campbell Student Union 419 (a.k.a. the Bengal Stripes Global Learning Lab).
Learn and practice a new mindfulness skill each week, including how to
- manage stress and anxiety from within,
- reground and reset post-pandemic,
- recognize and process difficult emotions,
- improve your focus and memory,
- listen and learn more effectively,
- settle your mind to access your wisdom and talent,
- access your own internal resources to better navigate change and uncertainty.
Open to all students. Come just once or join us every week to learn a new skill. Seating will be distanced, with masks required in Student Union.
For more information about Counseling Center workshops and other services, please visit the Counseling Center website or call 878-4436.
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021