Today's MessagePosted: Monday, January 11, 2021
Tell Students: Spring 2021 On-Demand Workshops
Student Leadership and Engagement offers a series of workshops in the areas of student organization development, team building, conflict resolution, time management, diversity, and much more. These workshops are designed primarily for students, learning communities, and clubs and organizations to gain new skills and perspectives, while helping achieve their goals.
Guidelines for On-Demand Workshops
- Workshops must have a minimum of five participants in attendance.
- Workshops must be requested at least two weeks in advance.
- Workshops must be scheduled between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Please notify our office 48 hours in advance of any cancellations.
- Workshops will be conducted virtually for the spring 2021 semester.
A list of workshops that are being offered and how to request a workshop can be found on the Student Leadership and Engagement website.
If you have any questions or would like to customize a specific workshop for your organization, please e-mail Student Leadership and Engagement or call us at 878-4631.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021