Today's MessagePosted: Monday, February 8, 2021
Tell Students: Study-Away Information Sessions
Interested in studying away but not sure where to start? Please join us for a virtual study-away information session on Monday, February 22, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
By attending this session, you will learn the answers to these questions:
- What exactly is study abroad?
- Why should I study abroad?
- What types of programs are available?
- Where can I study abroad?
- How much does it cost?
- What kind of classes can I take abroad?
Students may also search SUNY's virtual study-away opportunities.
Future virtual study-away information sessions:
- Monday, March 8; 3:00–4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14; 10:00–11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 6; 3:00–4:00 p.m.
If you are unable to attend one of our spring information sessions, we encourage you to e-mail email@example.com to request a virtual appointment.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Monday, February 22, 2021