Today's MessagePosted: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Campbell Student Union: Tabling Opportunities
The Campbell Student Union is prepared to begin limited tabling in the upper lobby in order to provide an outlet for information sharing and interaction among the campus community. COVID-19 protocols will be promoted, monitored, and enforced.
- Tabling will be available by reservation only from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday–Friday (except on holidays).
- Table reservations are nontransferable. Groups may not redistribute unused time to other groups.
- Four tables will be available for individual groups.
¤ Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- One individual may staff the table at any given time.
¤ Individuals at the table must always be masked.
¤ Individuals may not eat at the information tables but are permitted to hydrate. Masks may be removed only when drinking.
¤ Sign-up sheets are permitted, though there must be enough writing utensils for one-time use or a method of sanitation for a communal writing instrument.
- Props, supplies, or other displays are permitted on the table surface only.
- Sign-up sheets are permitted, though there must be enough writing utensils for one-time use or a method of sanitation for a communal writing instrument.
- Music will be provided by the Student Union and played throughout the lobby. Individual amplified sound is not permitted.
- Groups are permitted up to one reservation per week.
Please note: in-person events and programs advertised must have prior approval from the Campus Events and Visitors Committee before tabling.
Friday, February 12, 2021
Tuesday, February 16, 2021