Today's MessagePosted: Thursday, September 1, 2022
Certificate of Personal Well-Being and Development
The Higher Education Administration Department, the Teaching and Learning Center, and the Professional Development Center are excited to offer a yearlong workshop series facilitated by Alex Barilec, a professionally certified life and high-performance coach.
The purpose of this series is to help individuals develop an understanding of how their mental, emotional, and physical well-being affect their performance, productivity, and happiness and to help them develop foundational healthful habits for long-term success, personally and professionally.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Create a three-to-five-year life vision and supporting goals to help you achieve it.
- Develop an understanding of human behavior change and habit formation.
- Learn how to shift from negative to positive motivation and the importance of it.
- Understand the difference between time management and energy management.
- Discover personal self-care and stress reduction techniques.
Certificate Completion Criteria
- Participants who successfully complete all four workshops and reflection questions will receive a certificate of personal well-being and development.
- Participants can also attend workshops individually but are encouraged to attend all four to receive a comprehensive understanding of well-being.
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Tuesday, September 13, 2022