Curricular ItemsPosted: Thursday, February 18, 2021
Spring 2021 Curriculum Committee Reviews
The College Senate Curriculum Committee began its spring 2021 reviews this month. The spring 2021 proposal submission deadline is Friday, April 9. Any proposals received after the deadline will be reviewed in fall 2021. The Curriculum Committee does not convene over summer break.
Attention, proposal authors!
- Please be sure to check the College Senate Curriculum Committee (CSCC) website for the Curriculum Handbook, proposal templates, curriculum review checklists, and other helpful resources before submitting curriculum proposals to KissFlow.
- Do not use historical or in-use prefix numbers, as this can delay the reviewing process. A full list of current and historical courses is available. Please e-mail Vincent Masci, assistant to the College Senate, to request this list.
- Always use newly formatted curriculum templates and use the required naming conventions for your proposal document. Updated templates and naming conventions for all curriculum submissions are available on the Curriculum Committee website. Old templates will not be accepted.
- Course proposals with the same course prefix and different course numbers must have unique course titles regardless of the graduate or undergraduate level. For example, CSC 100 Introduction to the Curriculum Process and CSC 600 Introduction to Curriculum Processes would be inaccurate; please vary the titles to distinguish graduate and undergraduate courses.
- Please do not send proposals or supporting documents as e-mail attachments at any point in the process. All proposal documents must go through KissFlow.
- If a proposal gets approved pending revisions (APR), please act immediately to process those requests.
- If you have questions about a proposal you have submitted, please consult with your associate dean. With general questions, e-mail Vincent Masci, assistant to the College Senate.