Today's MessagePosted: Monday, October 19, 2020
Health Ambassador Stations and Masks
The Health Ambassador Program supports the policies and practices put in place to ensure the health and well-being of students, faculty, and staff as we return to campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health ambassadors will be stationed at four locations across campus Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The following locations will rotate based on feedback and traffic:
- Technology Building lobby (at the base of the stairs)
- Butler Library lobby
- Science and Mathematics Complex atrium
- Campbell Student Union
- Classroom Building lobby
- Bulger Communication Center
- Answering questions about COVID-19 health and safety procedures
- Checking temperatures and providing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Directing people to online resources
- Answering questions about daily symptom tracking
Please fill out this form if you would like to volunteer as a health ambassador. This is a volunteer position; please sign up for hours throughout the fall 2020 semester. The schedule will be updated biweekly. New volunteer trainings will be held weekly on Thursdays at 2:30 p.m via Zoom videoconference.
The Health Ambassador Program is organized through the Prevention and Health Promotion Office in the Weigel Wellness Center.
Please e-mail Paula Madrigal, assistant director of prevention and health promotions, with questions.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Thursday, October 22, 2020