Today's MessagePosted: Monday, February 1, 2021
Health Ambassador Stations and Masks
The Health Ambassador Program supports the policies and practices put in place to ensure the health and well-being of students, faculty, and staff as we return to campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health ambassadors will be stationed at various locations across campus Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The following locations will rotate based on feedback, traffic, and volunteer availability:
- Technology Building lobby (at the base of the stairs)
- Butler Library lobby
- Science and Mathematics Complex atrium
- Campbell Student Union
- Classroom Building lobby
- Bulger Communication Center lobby
- Answering questions about COVID-19 health and safety procedures
- Checking temperatures and providing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Directing people to resources
- Answering questions about daily symptom tracking
Please fill out this form if you would like to volunteer as a health ambassador. This is a volunteer position. You will sign up for shifts via a shared Excel calendar. New volunteer trainings can be scheduled as needed with Paula Madrigal, assistant director of prevention and health promotions.,
The Health Ambassador Program is organized through the Prevention and Health Promotion Office in the Weigel Wellness Center.
Please e-mail Paula Madrigal with questions.
Monday, February 8, 2021
Tuesday, February 16, 2021