From the Interim PresidentPosted: Monday, November 20, 2023
Extended Deadline and Exciting Prizes for the 2023 SEFA Campaign!
I am writing to share an important update on the 2023 SEFA Campaign. Currently, we’re over $62,000 toward our campus goal, and to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute, we're extending the campaign deadline to Thursday, December 14.
For those planning to replicate last year’s pledge, we’ve introduced a new “Renew My Pledge” option in the electronic pledge system. To ensure that your pledge automatically rolls over, log in and select this option. Without accessing the electronic pledge system and selecting any of the options to participate, you will not be eligible to win any of the great giveaways listed below.
As we approach the campaign’s end, we are excited to announce some incredible prizes for our Buffalo State contributors. The raffle for these prizes will take place Friday, December 15. By donating any amount, you will automatically qualify for the chance to win:
- First prize: Sunday brunch for 10 people, generously donated by Interim President Durand.
- Second prize: Reserved parking space, donated by Interim Vice President Krieger.
- Third prize: Office pizza party for up to 12 people, donated by Provost Mayrose.
- Fourth prize: Bengal deck party for 10 people, with seasonal refreshments at a fall 2024 football game, donated by Vice President Gordon.
- Fifth prize: Two tickets to the Bengala Scholarship Gala, donated by Vice President Finnerty.
- Sixth prize: Taco Tuesday lunch for up to 10 people, featuring a taco-nacho bar catered by Chartwells, donated by Vice President Bowen.
- Seventh prize: $100 gift certificate to the Barnes & Noble at Buffalo State Bookstore, donated by Lynn Puma.
- Eighth prize: Lunch for four at Campus House, donated by Jeffrey Hirschfelt.
Don’t miss the chance to win these incredible prizes while positively influencing our community through your generous donation. Remember: to make a pledge count, you must access the ePledge system and select “Forgot user ID or password” to begin the process, even if you are rolling over your pledge from last year. This instructional guide and video can help along the way. You may also make a check or cash donation using the paper form (PDF, 4 MB) and delivering it to the School of Education, Bacon Hall 306. As stated earlier, the deadline to donate has been extended to December 14. Contact SEFA co-chairs Wendy Paterson, dean of the School of Education, or Maria C. Garrity, senior systems programmer in Information Technology, or your departmental SEFA ambassador for further details.
I express my sincere gratitude for your continued support and dedication to the SEFA Campaign. Together, we can make a significant impact on our community.