From the PresidentPosted: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
College Council Meeting: April 27
Because of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency and state and federal bans on large meetings or gatherings, and pursuant to Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 220.1 issued on March 12, 2020, suspending the Open Meetings Law, the Buffalo State College Council meeting scheduled for 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 27, will be held electronically via webinar. Members of the public may view the board meeting via Zoom videoconference online or join by phone at (929) 205 6099 US (New York).
Minutes of the board meeting will be transcribed and posted on the College Council website.
Meeting ID: 949 5574 1633
- Call to Order - Linda Dobmeier, Council Chair
- Action Items - Linda Dobmeier
Approval of the Minutes: February 9, 2021
- Chair’s Report - Linda Dobmeier
- President’s Report - Kate Conway-Turner
- Committee Reports
- Announcements - Kate Conway-Turner
- Executive Session (If Needed)
- Adjournment - Linda Dobmeier