From the PresidentPosted: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
College Council Meeting: February 8
Because of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and pursuant to New York State Chapter Law 417, Part E, signed by Governor Hochul on September 2, 2021, the Buffalo State College Council meeting scheduled for 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 8, will be held in person for members of the College Council only and electronically via webinar for all others. Members of the public may view the board meeting via Zoom videoconference online or join by phone at (646) 558-8656 (New York).
Minutes of the board meeting will be transcribed and posted on the College Council website.
Meeting ID: 861 5490 5551
Find your local number.
- Call to Order - Linda Dobmeier, Council Chair
- Action Items - Linda Dobmeier
Approval of the Minutes: November 30, 2021
- Chair’s Report - Linda Dobmeier
- President’s Report - Kate Conway-Turner
- Committee Reports
- Announcements - Kate Conway-Turner
- Executive Session (If Needed)
- Adjournment - Linda Dobmeier