From the PresidentPosted: Tuesday, April 28, 2020
College Council Meeting: May 5
Because of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency and state and federal bans on large meetings or gatherings, and pursuant to Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 220.1 issued on March 12, 2020, suspending the Open Meetings Law, the Buffalo State College Council meeting scheduled for 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 5, 2020, will be held electronically via webinar. Members of the public may view the board meeting via Zoom videoconference online or listen by phone at (646) 558-8656 (New York).
Meeting ID: 893 3569 8834
Minutes of the board meeting will be transcribed and posted on the Buffalo State website.
- Call to Order - Linda Dobmeier, Council Chair
- Action Items - Linda Dobmeier
Approval of the Minutes: February 25, 2020
- Chair’s Report - Linda Dobmeier
- President’s Report - Kate Conway-Turner
- Committee Reports
- Announcements - Kate Conway-Turner
- Executive Session (If Needed)
- Adjournment - Linda Dobmeier