From the PresidentPosted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
College Council Meeting: November 30
Because of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and pursuant to New York State Chapter Law 417, Part E, signed by Governor Hochul on September 2, 2021, the Buffalo State College Council meeting scheduled for 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 30, will be held in person for members of the College Council only and electronically via webinar for all others. Members of the public may view the board meeting via Zoom videoconference online or join by phone at (929) 205-6099 US (New York).
Minutes of the board meeting will be transcribed and posted on the College Council website.
Meeting ID: 871 0507 8907
Find your local number.
1. Call to Order - Linda Dobmeier, Council Chair
2. Action Items
-- Approval of the Minutes: September 21, 2021
3. Chair’s Report - Linda Dobmeier
4. President’s Report - Kate Conway-Turner
5. Committee Reports
6. Announcements - Kate Conway-Turner
7. Executive Session (If Necessary)
8. Adjournment - Linda Dobmeier