Today's MessagePosted: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Registrar’s Office: Change of Procedure in Accepting Student Forms
Because of COVID-19 restrictions, the Registrar’s Office will accept and process student forms using the following process in lieu of appropriate signatures.
1. Student should access the desired form and either
a. fill in the necessary fields electronically and save the document; or
b. print the form, complete the necessary fields, and scan.
2. Using their Buffalo State e-mail accounts, students should send the form as an attachment to the appropriate office or department for approval.
3. The office or department should review and approve or deny the form.
4. Approved forms should be forwarded by e-mail to
a. the next office or department for review, or
b. to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
4. If a form is denied, the office or department should notify the student.
Paper forms may still be submitted to the Registrar's Office Drop Box in Moot Hall.
Friday, March 20, 2020