Today's MessagePosted: Friday, February 4, 2022
Registrar's Office: Individual Graduate Study Application
Academic department and staff members, please review submitted student Individual Graduate Study Application forms to make sure the form is filled out completely and correctly. The Registrar's Office has been receiving incomplete or incorrect forms, which delays processing. A few reminders:
- The course title is limited to 30 characters, including spaces. Be sure to review any abbreviations used.
- You must include the faculty member's Banner ID.
- Double-check to be sure you have included the course prefix.
- If the course is offered in summer, the session must be indicated. Circle the session ES, LS, or VS. There is no default session used.
- Please review all forms before submitting to ensure that they have all the required signatures
Thursday, February 10, 2022
Monday, February 14, 2022