Skip to main content

Monday, August 29, 2022

Today's Message

Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2022

Registrar’s Office: Processing Change of Major/Minor/Concentration/Microcredential Forms

The Registrar’s Office accepts Change of Major/Minor/Concentration/Microcredential Forms electronically and in paper format. Forms are located on the Buffalo State Registrar’s website under forms and services. Students can send the form electronically to the department chair for approval, or they may print the form and take it to the department for approval. Once the printed form is approved by the department chair, departments may scan the form and forward it to the Registrar's Office by email for processing.

Submitted by: Gail A. Gauda
Also appeared:
Monday, August 29, 2022
Tuesday, September 6, 2022