Today's MessagePosted: Friday, February 4, 2022
Registrar's Office: Undergraduate Project, Independent Study, Course by Contract Applications
Academic department faculty and staff members, please review submitted student Undergraduate Project/Independent Study/Course by Contract applications (PDF, 112 KB) to make sure the form is filled out completely and correctly. The Registrar's Office has been receiving incomplete or incorrect forms, which delays processing. A few reminders:
- The course title listed is limited to 30 characters, including spaces. Be sure to review any abbreviations used.
- You must include the faculty member's Banner ID.
- Double-check to be sure you have included the course prefix.
- Indicate whether the course is 295 or 495.
- If the course is offered in summer, the session must be indicated: ES, LS, or VS. There is no default session used.
- Please review all forms before submitting to ensure that they have all the required signatures.
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Tuesday, February 15, 2022