Today's MessagePosted: Friday, March 20, 2020
Resources from Marketing and Communications
The Marketing and Communications Office has been working with partners throughout campus to provide daily updates related to COVID-19 across a number of communication platforms. The office has integrated additional resources related to services for faculty and staff:
- Coronavirus Information – Please continue to monitor your Buffalo State e-mail account and the Buffalo State Coronavirus Information website, which includes all related communications sent to our college community, a set of frequently asked questions, and the most recent updates.
- Daily Bulletin – The Daily Bulletin, which is normally on hiatus during spring break, will be published March 23–27 to provide a consistent channel of communication throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Please submit information and updates that your office or program has to share with colleagues.
- Service Catalog for Marcomm – Please visit the online Service Catalog to request services related to advertising and marketing, creative services, photography, publicity, video, and web.
- Drupal Website Training – Drupal training for the web is now taught remotely via Blackboard Collaborate. Learn how to update and manage your Buffalo State website from wherever you are working. Training sessions cover the fundamentals of how to create, edit, and maintain your department or office site while maintaining site accessibility. Please register through the Workshop Registration System.
- Web Support – Request web support, including site creation, updates, images, technical help, and more, via the IT self-service portal ticketing system.
Please e-mail Marketing and Communications with questions.
Monday, March 23, 2020
Tuesday, March 24, 2020