Today's MessagePosted: Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Tell Students: Buffalo State Student Election Applications Available
Are you looking for a student leadership position where you can gain experience and earn some income? Consider applying for one of the paid campus positions for the 2021–2022 academic year listed below.
Visit the Bengal Connect website (log-in required) to fill out an application. The deadline to submit applications is Friday, February 12. Descriptions and requirements of the positions are also available online.
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President for Advocacy
- Vice President for Organization Relations
- Vice President for Public Relations
- Vice President for Campus Programming
If time is a concern, please consider one of the following positions. These positions are not paid but involve less of a time commitment and still give you the résumé boost and experience:
- USG Senator (30 positions, one-year term)
- Faculty-Student Association Board Member (two positions, two-year term)
- College Senator (10 positions, one-year term)
- College Council (one position, one-year term)
- Student Assembly Delegate (two positions, one-year term)
- Intercollegiate Athletics Board (non-competitor and at-large position available, one-year term)
- Auxiliary Services Advisory Committee (one position, one-year term)
- Grant Allocation Committee (three undergraduate positions, two-year term)
Students will vote in the 2021 student elections March 15–19. Please check Bengal Connect for more information.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Thursday, January 14, 2021