Today's MessagePosted: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Tell Students: Early Voting in New York State Ends Sunday
The early voting period in New York State ends Sunday, November 1. If you want to cast your vote in person, consider going to an early voting polling location near you. All registered New York State voters are eligible to participate in this more convenient and accessible in-person voting opportunity. In most areas of New York State, voters can arrive in person to any countywide early voting location. Use the Vote Early New York website to confirm the polling locations available to you and the hours the polling location is open.
- Any registered voter is eligible to vote early in person during the early voting period.
- Early voting in New York State is available at designated early voting sites from October 24 to November 1, 2020, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Your polling location for early voting may differ from the polling location you'd visit on Election Day. To find your early voting polling location, visit Vote Early New York website.
- The hours that polling locations are open during early voting vary from day to day. To confirm the open hours of the early voting polling locations, visit the Vote Early New York website.
- Since you'll be voting in person, please wear a mask, maintain physical distancing, and bring hand sanitizer.
Please contact the Civic and Community Engagement Office, (716) 878-3919, with questions.
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020