Today's MessagePosted: Monday, October 24, 2022
Tell Students: RA/CA Information Sessions
Are you looking to become a student leader on campus? Do you want to be a role model for others? Become a resident assistant (RA) or community assistant (CA) at Buffalo State! The Residence Life Office will host the following Resident Assistant/Community Assistant Information Sessions for students who are interested in becoming an RA or CA for the 2023–2024 academic year. You will learn what the position looks like, review the responsibilities, and get answers to any questions you may have about being an RA or CA on campus.
Attending an information session is mandatory to apply for the RA/CA position.
- Tuesday, October 25; 12:15–1:15 p.m.; Campbell Student Union 419 (Conference Room)
- Friday, October 28; 3:00–4:00 p.m.; Campbell Student Union 419 (Conference Room)
- Tuesday, November 8; 2:00–3:00 p.m.; Campbell Student Union 419 (Conference Room)
- Wednesday, November 9; Noon–1:00 p.m.; Campbell Student Union 419 (Conference Room)
- Thursday, November 10; 5:00–6:00 p.m.; Bengal Hall
- Tuesday, November 15; 6:00–7:00 p.m.; Bishop Hall
- Wednesday, November 30; 7:00–8:00 p.m.; Buckham Hall A203
- Wednesday, December 7; 8:00–9:00 p.m.; Moore Lounge
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023; 7:30–8:30 p.m.; Bulger Communication Center 214
Residence Life is excited to meet with you and is looking forward to our conversations!
Monday, October 31, 2022
Monday, November 7, 2022